Fees & hotel rates
On-line registration for NCCC-XVIII is possible between 1 November 2016 and 15 February 2017.
Conference registration fee
The registration fee includes the digital Book of Abstracts, coffee/tea, lunches, diner and access to the lectures, poster sessions and the CDO session.
Early bird registration fee before 16 January 2017:
- PhD student NL €100
- PhD student Vlaanderen €80
- PhD student - other €200
- Master student (NL/Vlaanderen) €130
- Master student - other €200
- Postdoc (NL/Vlaanderen) €150
- Emeritus (NL/Vlaanderen) €100
- Postdoc + emeritus - other €200
- Academia €200
- Industry + Government €300
- KNCV selected student €0
- Invited speakers and guests €0
Registration fee will be increased with €100 after January 16th
Hotel registration fee
- Double room, shared p.p. per night €60
- Single room per night €100
- Breakfast is included in the room prices.
All hotel registration after 15 February 2017 needs to be taken care of by participants
The following apply regarding cancellation due to the costs that NCCC is burdened with for organizing catering, hotel and conference center.
Symposium fee will not be refunded in case of cancellation within 30 days prior to the congress. When cancellation is made not earlier than 7 days before the congress, not only the symposium fee but also the full costs of the hotel will be charged