Speakers NCCC XX 2019
Confirmed Plenary Speakers NCCC XX March 2019
"Incorporating Molecular Active Sites into Solid Materials – On the Intersection of Homogeneous & Heterogeneous Catalysis"
"Solar fuels from CO2 catalytic reduction with Earth abundant metal based molecular catalysts"
- Prof.Dr. Philippe Sautet, UCLA Engineering, US
- Prof.Dr. Silvia Bordiga, University of Turin, Italy
"Enantioselective Catalysis of Photochemical Reactions"
Confirmed Keynote Speakers NCCC XX March 2019
- Dr. Dörte Rother, Jülich, Germany
- Prof.Dr. Wesley Browne, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
"Is catalytic biomass conversion a different kettle of fish?"
- Dr. Florian Meirer, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- Dr. Maricruz Sanchez-Sanchez, University of Munich, Germany
Speakers at last edition of NCCC XIX March 2018
Plenary Speakers 2018
Prof.dr. Doug Stephan
Keynote Speakers 2018