NCCC attracts about 500 participants, including around 100 scientists from industry. The meeting comprises plenary and keynote lectures by invited speakers, and selected oral papers and posters. Scientists, and especially PhD-students, are encouraged to submit abstracts so they can present their work, discuss it with leading scientists and representatives from industry.
NCCC offers a unique, international forum to exchange innovative ideas between academic and industrial scientists in a broad area of catalysis and chemistry research and technology.
This XXth NCCC edition promises to be a special anniversary meeting, including a celebratory dinner, the DCS ‘Dutch Catalysis’ quiz, Catalysis ‘Family Trees’, and a party with live band. There will also be a special award ceremony in which we will award the DCS Thesis award, the N3C award and the NCCA award. We hope to see many ‘old’ and new catalysis faces to celebrate Catalysis Research in the Netherlands!
The conference is organised under the auspices of:
- Associaton of Industrial Advisory Council Members of NIOK (VIRAN)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Chemische Vereniging, Sectie Katalyse (KNCV)
- Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Vlaanderen (FWO)
- Nederlands Instituut voor Onderzoek in de Katalyse (NIOK)
- Dutch Catalysis Society (DCS)
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, Chemical Sciences (NWO-CW), working parties of Catalysis, Coordination Chemistry and Homogeneous Catalysis