Join the technical exhibition
A fee of € 2600 for an Exhibition Place provides you with the following benefits:
- Admission to the conference for two persons, including hotel accommodation for two nights.
- A prominent location of 2 x 3 m, including one or two exhibition tables of 1.35 x 0.6 m.
- A poster in the poster session on Monday afternoon.
- The company logo on the NCCC webpage with a link to the company's website.
- The company logo displayed in the conference rooms during the breaks.
- An advertisement (1/2 page, color) in the program book.
- Wireless internet during the complete conference.
This year, exhibitors have the possibility to host a workshop at their booth. The aim of the workshops is to make it easier for attendees to approach the booths. We ask interested exhibitors to prepare a workshop that meets the following criteria:
- The workshop should not be a commercial presentation, but rather an informative (and preferably interactive) way to communicate with attendees about new techniques that can be used for catalysis research. For instance, a company that sells IR spectrometers can present the use of IR for in situ analysis of compounds during a catalytic reaction. The aim would be to make the attendees curious about the technique, not to sell them the spectrometer!
- The workshop will be organized at the exhibitor’s booth and should take 20 minutes, which is the same for a timeslot for the oral presentations. All workshops will be organized simultaneously, directly after the coffee and lunch breaks on Tuesday March 6. This means that the same workshop will be hosted several times during the day.
Exhibitors that want to host a workshop should write an abstract, which will be published in the Book of Abstracts. Please do not submit the abstract through the website, but send it to the contact person for the exhibition.