Fees & Hotel Rates
Conference registration fee
The registration fee includes the digital Book of Abstracts, coffee/tea, lunches, diner and access to the lectures, poster sessions and the CDO session.
Payments: by online (Ideal/CC) payment during registration only.
On the spot cash payment during the Conference is NOT possible.
Early bird registration fee before 18 March 2022
- PhD student NL €110
- PhD student Vlaanderen €90
- PhD student - other €210
- Master student (NL/Vlaanderen) €140
- Master student - other €210
- Postdoc (NL/Vlaanderen) €160
- Emeritus (NL/Vlaanderen) €110
- Postdoc + emeritus - other €210
- Academia €210
- Industry + Government €310
- KNCV selected student €0
- Invited speakers and guests €0
The registration fee will be increased with €100 from 18 March 2022. Registration closes on 22 April 2022.
Hotel registration fee
- Double room, shared p.p. per night €65
- Single room per night €110
- Breakfast is included in the room prices
The following applies regarding cancellation due to the costs that NCCC is burdened with for organizing catering, hotel and conference centre.
The symposium fee will not be refunded in case of cancellation within 30 days prior to the congress. When cancellation is made not earlier than 7 days before the congress, not only the symposium fee but also the full costs of the hotel will be charged.